The beautiful dark color of this salve comes from activated charcoal which is known to pull out toxins and other impurities from your skin by absorbing them and binding them so they can’t penetrate deeper. In fact, every ingredient in this salve is known to help draw, or pull out, things that don’t belong in your body. Think bacteria from tick bites, venom from spider bites or wasp stings, infections from boils, splinters, etc. This salve features:
- Pine resin: the sap that seeps from wounds on pine trees to protect and seal the damaged area. It contains powerful antimicrobial properties that are extremely useful to us as well!
- Self-heal: helps soothe and heal wounds, draws out bacteria and toxins from the tissues.
- Plantain: draws out toxins and venoms, purifying the skin and healing injured tissue.
- Andrographis: a powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic herb.
- Bentonite Clay: absorbs dirt and impurities.
This salve is a must have for your home medicine kit, especially if you like to spend time outdoors!
1 oz metal tin
Suggested Use: Apply a small amount of salve to splinters, tick, spider or insect bites, boils or other affected areas. Cover with a bandage. Salve will stain light colored fabrics.
Ingredients: Olive oil* infused with self-heal, plantain, calendula and adrographis*, local beeswax, castor oil*, bentonite clay, pine rosin, activated charcoal, clove*, lavender* and rosemary* essential oils. *organic ingredient
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any illness, disease or condition.